Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Make-alongs

I've joined two new "make-alongs". The first is "Et år i Farger", "A year with Colours", at Hobbyboden . Every month the coordinator, Silja, choose some colours that will be the theme for that month. Then it's up to each participant how she chooses to let the colours influens her crafting. It's even ok to drop out a month or two, if you don't feel like using the colour of the month. The colours of January is White, Gray and Black. I think I have some ideas for the colour white..... This is just so much fun!

The second make-along is "Tema", "Themes". It's started by Sylvez, and every week will have a new theme. Next week will be the first, and the theme is Stripes. I've called this a make-along in lack of a better word, but you really don't have to make anything. It's all up to you how you use the theme of the week.

I have'nt done much crafting over Christmas, exept for this octopus I made for Odin:

The pattern is from Garnstudio. They have lots of cool, free patterns.

Now I've started making a hat for myself. I just love the colours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takk for en koselig kommentar på min blogg, har tittet litt i din også, det var mye flott å se, kommer tilbake. Hatten din så skjønn ut, skjønn farve også, jeg har det helt med rosa for tiden.

Anonymous said...

Supersøt blekksprut:-)