Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

The first day of 2007! My hopes are that 2007 will be as great as 2006! So many great things happend last year, the best of course being the birth of my son, Odin. And speaking of Odin; He slept all throug the night, last night. He usually wakes up and needs some food, once or twice during the night. So I hope this will be the start of a new time, with loads of sleep for all of us.

We spent new-years-eve at home, eating tapas and realaxing. We sure needed the time to realax after a whole week of doing nothing else. Ha Ha! Well, the holidays is over tomorrow, and then it's back to normal. But here's a picture of our new-years-meal:


I never got around to showing you my "Christmas-home", like I planed to do. And to day I'm going to take down all the christmas-decorations. I love putting it all out before Christmas, but come 1. of January, I'm all done with Christmas. But this tray of candles and ornaments has been one of my favorite decorations this year:

No comments: