Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lunch at "Bugges eft".

The wether has been realy grey with loads of rain today, so we decided to have lunch at one of our favorit cafés. Days like this are perfekt for snuggling up in one of the cosy sofas at "Bugges eft". The obvious choise would have been to order hot chocolat, but we both had a craving for milkshakes. I ordered strawberry-milkshake and Tomas ordered cherry-milkshake. Mmmmm....

If you ever find yourself at Grünerløkka in Oslo, "Bugges eft" is absolutely worth a wisit.

Here's Tomas after a good sandwitch and cherry-milkshake. I'm in totaly shock, that he allowed me to put his picture on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dette så virkelig "yummy" ut - dit må jeg dra nesten gang jeg er i Oslo. Takk for tipset. Godt nytt år til deg og dine, flott blogg du har med flotte ting og tang. Gleder meg til å komme tilbake ;o)

Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/planet_nibiru_2012.html
]eschatology 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012