Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A good night sleep....

About a year ago, I started reading about feng shui. At first I was very skeptical, but now I'm totaly in to it. It's amasing how our environmet have an effect on every aspects of our lives. I have been sleeping very badly the last couple of weeks, and I'm always soooo tired when I wake up in the morning. To day I took a good look at our bedroom, and it's no wonder I can't sleep properly. It was a complete mess, with piles of clothes, magasines, toys and etc. So I started cleaning, changed the bed (I always sleep better after I have changed the bed), and left the window open for a couple of houres. Now the energy feels so much better in there. Hopefully I will sleep better to night. I probably will, because I'm so tired from all the cleaning. But I don't care why it workes, as long as it works.....

I have a smal collection of mementos on my nightstand, that are realy important to me. Some of my chrystals, some religious symbols and other things that I appriciate.


The faery is a gift from Tomas, and the smal Ganesh-figure is a gift from a friend that now have moved to Jerusalem. If I'm feeling down, I like to cary the Ganesh-figure with me in one of my pockets.


This tiny icon is a gift from another friend. I always thinks of her when I look at it.


The Tor-figure is also a gift from Tomas. I think it's realy cool, and as I'm realy in to the old norse Gods, this is perhaps my absolute favorit amongst my religious things.


The angel, made by Gisela Graham, my mother bought for me last year, when I told her I was pregnant. She wanted it to look after me and the baby.


And finaly; this is what I'm reading these days......

.... "Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix" for the second time, and "Voluspå", a collection of some of the old, norse poems called "Edda". I love the "Edda-poems", and reads them over and over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei og takk for hyggelig melding på siden min!
Det er meg som er ansvarlig for gave ringen ja, er kjempe opptatt akkurat nå!
Men kan ikke su følg emed på http://gave-along.blogspot.com så skal nok det ordne seg når vi sparker igang igjen på nyåret.

Ønsker deg en nydelig førjulstid- klem fra Anniche

Anonymous said...

Oj, ja her ble det mange rare ord...men du skjønner nok;))