Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend at Norefjell

We spent the weekend at Norefjell. It was raining all the time, but we snuggled up inside with hot chocholat, boardgames, crosswordpussels and lots of magasines. It's so nice to have the time to do nothing sometimes. I brought the camera with me, but had forgotten to charge the battery, so no pictures from Norefjell.

I have joined a "Santas Hat Swap". The idea is to fill a santas hat with little gifts and send it to some one you don't know. It's fun to plan and make the gifts, and I hope the reciver will be happy with it. It's my first international swap, so I'm really exited.

I'm struggeling with the Handbag-along. I haven't been able to come up with a good idea for a bag yet. The only thing I have decided is that I want it to be a shoulder-bag. But other than that, I have no idea what I want to make. I have started knitting a new gnome insted. This will be gnome number six. I still like to knit the gnomes; It's fun and easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your knittted clogs look so comfortable....where did you get a pattern? Thank you for any advise.

Embla said...

The pattern is from http://www.fibertrends.com/