Sunday, October 15, 2006

Crafting and shopping

I started making these santas last year, but didn't finish them in time for christmas, so they ended up in my UFO-basket. This weekend I finally came around to finish them.




I've also made pair of clogs. I made them for myself, but they are to wide for me, so Tomas ended up with them insted. After making these, I have decided that I don't like the colour orange. I wasn't sure about the colour when I started knitting the clogs, but wanted to use some leftover yarn. Well, now I know; I don't like it. Luckily Tomas like the colour, and the clogs fits him perfectly, so it wasn't a waste of time anyway.




The nights are getting longer and longer, and the temperature is dropping every day. It's not just all bad. This means time for candlelights, and I bought a new candlelight-holder yesterday.



It's decorated with a picture by Alphonse Mucha, one of my favorit painters. Check out this page; http://www.muchafoundation.org/mucha/page.php?page=front , for more about Mucha and his beautifull pictures.

No comments: