Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gnomes

I joined a knit along at http://forum.hobbyboden.com/ in the beginning of september. We have been knitting Gnomes. Today is the date for show and tell, and here are my gnomes. I made four of them. The white and gray on the left, is knitted in PT2 on 8mm needles and then felted. The red one is also knitted in PT2, but I used 3mm needles on this one. It's also felted, but not so heavy, because I used smaler needles. The two gray gnomes to the left is knitted in Falk. For the beard I used Beo.

I'm really pleased with them, and I think many of my friends and family will get gnomes for christmas this year.

I've started on a new one. I'm knitting with PT2, because I like the felted ones best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kjempetøffe gnomer, nå skal jeg jaggu begynne på min jeg også..