Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ullevål Hospital

We have spent the day at Ullevål Hospital, and our little viking-prince was so brave. He just cried once, when we had to hold him down for the x-rays. All the nurses and doctors comented on how brave he was! And we were just SO proud! Now we have to wait a couple of weeks or so for the results. But the doctors were very optimistic, and it looks like he won't need surgery.

I have finished the two gnomes for my cousins. Now I just need to finish one more, and that one is for myself. After that, I think I'm done making gnomes. It was soooo boring finishing the last two, so no more gnomes!




Yesterday I got this lovely hanger in the mail. It was sent by TinTin. I sent her some yarn in return. This is a great way of "buying" new craft-supplies, without spending a lot of money. I'm looking forward to using the hanger, but it won't be before after christmas, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Godt å høre at det går bra med sønnen din, håper ikke det er noe alvorlig.
De nissene var bare helt herlig!!
Ha en fin kveld.