Monday, November 27, 2006

Hurry! Hurry!

I haven't been able to update my blog again. My son, Odin, was sick the whole last week, so I didn't have time to do much blogging or crafting. But he got some penecillin, and is much better now. On thursday we're going to Ullevål hospital for a check up. Hopefully they won't find anything wrong.

My goal for christmas was to be finished with all my christmas-gifts by 1. Desember. (Exept the gifts for Tomas and Odin) The Idea is that this way, I can spend the whole Desember making cristmas-decorations, cakes and other christmas-stuff for myself. It would be nice to have a calm, nice Desember, without all the stress. But Desember 1. is just a few days away, so I better hurry. I have a few gifts I need to buy, and some gifts I need to finish making.


I need to finish these three Gnomes. Two are gifts for my cousins, one I'm planing to keep myself.

I also have to finish another "Santa-couple in love". They are a gift for my aunt.

This is a slipper I'm making for a friend.

I'm also planing on sewing some wine-bags to give away with wine-bottles. It makes the gift a bit more personal. Only problem is, I haven't even started on these yet. I don't think I will be able to finish everything by friday 1. Desember, but by the end of the coming weekend, I hope everything is done.

Well I better get started.....

1 comment:

Hannesol said...

Bare innom og hilser på :-) Lykke til med gave-innspurten!